”Welcome and “Thank You For Allowing Gary’s Tax Service to Serve You”
Less Than Half the Price of National Tax Firms
Why Pay $150 - $500 for Your Tax Preparation?
GARY'S TAX SERVICE, Inc
Mid-South Custom Rod and Antique Car Show, and Bazaar to end all Bazaars, April 28, 2012
EVENT DATES: Set-up Friday, April 27, 2012, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Event Saturday, April 28, 2012, 9:00 AM – 7:300 PM
Concert in the Field, Saturday, April 28, 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM
Set-ups can be one of the following:
Menu: Our goal is to offer the public a wide variety of food options.
Rules: You will be responsible for the Rules Governing the Sanitation of Restaurants and Other Foodhandling Establishments 15A NCAC 18A 2600 in order to receive an operating permit from Alexander County Environmental Services. Temporary Food Establishment guidelines may be found on the following website at:
• Vendors are required to supply their own ice; none will be supplied by the festival.
• Vendors MUST provide their own generators. Vendors may NOT use other power sources unapproved by the Center-Point. Generators should be reasonably quiet. Vendors making excessive noise may be moved or asked to leave the festival. If you have questions regarding this rule, please contact us.
• You are responsible for contacting Alexander County Environmental Services prior to April 25, 2012, and meeting their requirements in order to be permitted to vend on April 28, 2012. You are also required to furnish Center-Point Classics with photocopy of permit.
• Vendors must submit a signed and completed application form
• Vendors must submit an image of your set-up in operation (a printed photo or a CD) labeled with the vendor’s name.
• Center-Point will maintain a waiting list if vendor booth space fills up. If accepted as an alternate, vendors will be given a booth assignment as spaces become available. Alternate vendors may request, in writing, to be taken off the wait list at any time, but they can expect to remain on the wait list as late as April 1, 2012.
Applications and all fees are due starting immediately with priority booth selection available on first-come, first-served basis.
• $15 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with application
• We require a $100 refundable deposit for each site at the time of site selection by vendor. Center-Point Classics reserves the right to deny vendor space to any vendor, or person not meeting event requirements, or for failure to meet booth appearance requirements, inappropriate signage, noise (music, loud speaker, etc), or other unspecified causes. Applications submitted without a deposit check will not be considered. If you are not accepted, we will return your check within 15 days from date of application.
• Food and Beverage Booth space rental shall be $100 for each multiple of a 10’ x 10’ space (example: 10x10 = $100 / 20x10 = $200 / 30x10 = $300). Many booths will be oversized due to the layout of the property. There is no added charge if the booth space is larger due to layout situations. Payment for booth space must be received no later than January 31, 2012.
• If there are questions please contact the Center-Point Classics (contact information is listed at the bottom of this form). The refundable deposit fee is a “performance insurance fee”, meaning it will be refunded within 7 days following the end of the event to insure compliance with the rules of the show, including adequate area clean-up of booth space and the site is left in the condition in which it was before being occupied.
Make checks payable to “Center-Point Classics” and enclose with application. PLEASE INCLUDE SEPARATE CHECKS FOR THE APPLICATION FEE, DEPOSIT AND BOOTH FEES.
Phone - 765-457-5366